Release on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Updated on Thursday May 7, 2020
Wulff is closely watching the COVID-19 pandemic development, following the instructions from the government, the Finnish institute for health and welfare as well as the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
We at Wulff believe that the best way to operate in the state of emergency, is to follow the instructions given by the authorities and at the same time continue as normal as possible. It is in the interest of the society that the business continues as usual.
Wulff business continues to operate in this challenging and rare situation for Finland. You will reach your contact at Wulff as earlier and it is your choice how you want to communicate with us. Cleaning measure in all our premises have been intensified. In this way, we assure a good level of cleanliness and hygiene. It is safe to work and visit our facilities whenever needed. Currently we are actively leveraging on remote working and online meetings. The administration and sales support staff at our Kilo Headquarters in Espoo work mainly in their home offices.
In case of requests and questions or if you need help in any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you.
As our customer, we want to inform you about the actual measures we have taken at Wulff:
- Your primary contact in this situation is your Account Manager. Our Coronavirus coordinator is HR-Manager Nina Koskenniska.
- Wulff has its own evaluating group, which is constantly following the statements from the authorities, doing the risk assessments, plans of actions and is responsible for the communication to employees, customers, partners and the Stock Exchange.
- Communication between our employees, customers and partners is and has been active all the time, in order to assure our work environment and condition of working is safe. We have increased the utilization of digital solutions in customer service and the sales support.
- The level of cleanliness and hygiene has been increased in our premises. We highlight the importance of hand hygiene.
- Currently none of the employees at Wulff do work trips abroad. Employees returning from a work trip work remotely for 14 days, and we encourage employees, as the governments policy, into 14 days quarantines.
- Normally the administration and sales support working at the Wulff headquarters in Kilo, Espoo, largely work remote.
- Based on the instructions and recommendations issued by the Finnish Government on May 4, 2020, favouring of remote working, observing safety intervals in physical encounters, avoiding unnecessary physical encounters and protecting persons at risk are valid until further notice.
We at Wulff believe that the world can be made safe again – one workplace at a time, as long as we do it together. Let’s stop the coronavirus from spreading by reacting as persons, companies and as society. Let’s not give the virus the power to stop the development and developing of the industry. Let’s work for it together that services will be offered, needed and acquired now and in the future.
Wulff Group Plc