Release on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Updated on Monday August 3, 2020
At Wulff, we constantly monitor the development of the coronavirus situation, the government’s guidelines and the guidelines of THL and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
Adaptation to the new normal will be done at Wulff according to the instructions of the official bodies. It is in the interest of the society that the business continues as usual.
We have updated our operations and practices to be even more responsible and safer. It is safe to meet Wulff people, and you, our customer and partner, decide how you want to be in contact.
Measures to ensure good hygiene and cleanliness have all been added to our premises, stores, logistics centers and our partners’ premises. It is safe for us to be at work and to visit our premises. We also manage online meetings and telephone conferences. The Wulffsters work in a variety of ways, both presently and remotely; at customers, with headquarters in Kilo and their home offices; according to the situation and need.
Please contact us immediately if you have any questions, need help, or the potential impact of preparing for a coronavirus on Wulff’s operations or your company’s services is a concern. We will be happy to help.
As our customer, we want to inform you about the actual measures we have taken at Wulff:
- For questions about the coronavirus situation, you will be served primarily by your own familiar contact person. Wulff’s coronavirus situation coordinator in the company is HR manager Nina Koskenniska.
- Wulff has its own evaluating group which is constantly following the statements from the authorities, doing the risk assessments, plans of actions and is responsible for the communication to employees, customers, partners and the Stock Exchange.
- Dialogue with our staff, customers and partners is and has been active throughout the coronavirus situation, and our priority is to ensure a safe working environment and ways of working. We have increased the use of digital solutions in customer work and sales support services.
- The hygiene and cleanliness levels of our premises have been raised. Emphasis is placed on taking care of personal hand hygiene.
- Wuff employees make business trips at home and abroad according to need and situation. Travel and possible quarantine situations follow the government’s guidelines and THL’s instructions.
- Wulff monitors the Finnish government’s policies and THL’s instructions and any changes to them on a daily basis. The new workplace standard will be created together and responsibly, for example taking into account the special needs of at-risk groups.
We at Wulff believe that the world can be made safe again – one workplace at a time, as long as we do it together. Let’s halt the progression of the coronavirus by reacting as persons, companies and society. Let’s not give the virus the power to stop the development and developing of the industry. Let’s work for it together that services will be offered, needed and procured.
Wulff Group Plc